- Smartlands Platform's voting system is the first voting system on the Stellar network with the ability to vote on multiple issues simultaneously.
- It is the first voting system for decentralized management released on a major blockchain network, that costs virtually nothing to operate for both organizer and voters.
- It is available for both SLT holders and security tokens investors.
Benefits of the Voting System for SLT Holders
All the tokenholders of SLT can take advantage of the voting system, in order to make important decisions about the platform development:
- Set tokenization rules
- Define the priorities in the Smartlands Platform development
- Creating or amending standardized legal structures
- Determine procedures for the technical and financial audit for the companies willing to issue security tokens via the Smartlands Platform
Benefits of the Voting System for security tokens Investors
Security tokens issuers and investors are able to make the important decisions concerning corporate governance through the voting system. Involvement of security tokens investors and issuers in decentralized management increases the credibility of the rules enforced by the platform. Since all the voting details are written in blockchain, it makes the process very secure and transparent for all members, while at the same time inexpensive to arrange. Low costs, flexibility, and reliability of such a voting system provides for much broader involvement of security tokens holders in company management. In turn, it builds trust and nullifies information asymmetry.
The key advantages of the Smartlands Voting System for Decentralized Management for the security tokens issuers and investors are the following:
- Enhanced transparency backed by the blockchain technology
- Ability to control investments
- Increased efficiency of decision-making processes
- Opportunity to create new types of investment instruments, that opens financial markets for much smaller companies
The new voting feature is available for SLT holders and ABT investors directly from the wallet.
If you have additional questions or comments regarding Smartlands’ Stellar-based voting system, please feel free to reach out to us. We will be happy to receive your feedback!